Top 6 tips to Chill in Bondi
Bondi is one of Sydney's most iconic locations. Images of the iconic beach, the icebergs swimming baths and the City to Surf spring to mind. But there is a lot more to Bondi,
We have documented a local’s guide to chilling out in Bondi. Take some time out for yourself to relax your body and mind with the top 6 things to do in Bondi for the ultimate destress sesh.
1. Retreat at Spring Retreat Treat yourself to a relax, restore, aromatherapy, or hot stone massage (or earn some brownie points and grab a massage for your friends and family) at the newly refurbished Spring Retreat in Bondi Junction. Zen out with a customized playlist during your massage and keep the vibes going with a herbal tea from their tea station for maximum relaxation. Bondi's best massage!
2. Indulge in some outdoor retail therapy Take a leisurely stroll around Bondi markets Sunday afternoon after hitting the beach. Grab some bargains from local designers and artists and fill your wardrobe up with the latest clothing and jewelry.
WHERE: Bondi Beach Public School
WHEN: Sundays 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
3. Relax with a lazy afternoon on the grass
Pitch up on the grassy knoll in North Bondi with the locals, grab a coffee (and maybe a cronut) from speedos and enjoy some people watching in the sun. Bonus points for any celebrities spotted.
4. Grab some fresh produce and gourmet eats
Stock up on fresh produce from the Bondi Famers Market Saturday morning, borrow a blanket, then eat breakfast while listening to live music on the grass. We love the Lion Share from the Fritter House!
WHERE: Bondi Beach Public School WHEN: Saturdays 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
5. Dance your problem away at No Lights No Lycra
Hit up No Lights No Lyrca where there’s no light, no lycra, no teacher, no steps to learn, no technique, just free movement. Let go, shake out the stresses of the week, and lose yourself in the music. WHERE: Bondi Pavilion (Seagull Room) Queen Elizabeth Dr, Bondi Beach WHEN: Monday Nights 7:30pm – 8:30pm|
6. Anita. Nuff said.
Messina who? Anita’s handmade gelato with 100% natural ingredients is taking Bondi by storm. Head up to Anita on Campbell Parade after No Lights No Lycra for a couple of scoops of heaven. Our favourite is the Cookieman with extra sauce. Lucky you just danced all those calories away!